Voyager can help your business reach new heights
SBA 7(a) Loans
SBA 7(a) loans are the primary program for providing financial assistance to small businesses with fully amortizing term loans. Terms range from 10 to 25 years with a maximum loan amount of $5 million.
This comprehensive program falls within the SBA 7(a) loan program offering term loans and working capital lines of credit. Terms starting at 10 years and a maximum loan amount of $500,000.
The USDA specifically guarantees loans that help small businesses grow and prosper in rural communities, with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years and a maximum loan amount of $20 million.
Voyager Lending is proud to deliver government-guaranteed loans to businesses that strengthen, sustain, and grow local economies across the Southeast.
To expedite the financing process please have the following items ready. Having digital copies in PDF format will help the process go smoother. Additional application documents may be needed.
- Identification such as Driver’s License
- Personal Financial Statement
- Personal tax returns
- Business tax returns and financials (balance sheet, profit & loss, debt schedule)
- Know your credit score and be able to explain any items on your credit report
- Business plan and projections for startups and expansions