The USDA Rural Development Business & Industry program guarantees loans to businesses in rural areas obtain financing for a wide array of needs.
Stimulate Your Local Economy Through a USDA Loan
Rural business owners create or save rural jobs and help to stimulate rural economies. USDA business loans could be the right choice if your business is bringing economic development to areas outside of major cities. In fact, if you are a rural business owner working to start a new business, expand your current business’s operations, purchase new land, upgrade your equipment or refinance existing debt, our team is happy to help.
- Loan amounts up to $30 million.
- Longer repayment terms for lower monthly payments
- Terms up to 30 years for commercial real estate and up to 15 years for all other purposes.
- Flexible credit requirements
- Competitive interest rates